Hello loves! Happy new week to you! I hope this finds you all well & had a great weekend 😁
We are doing pretty good around here. Having family & friends over for the Big Game Saturday was a blast! (college football in case you’re wondering) Even though my team lost 😦 I had a lot of fun.
I’ve been watching all the gorgeously awesome wedding gowns coming from New York’s Bridal Fashion Week last week! Oh my, Oh my! Just truly Stunning groups of gowns after Stunning groups of gowns! And far as I could see, there were 2 equally stand out trends for 2016 brides. #1- Delicate Metallic Lace with Gorgeous Embroidered Details and #2- Romantic, Fairytale Princess Ball Gowns, like straight out of a dream. Some designers even meshed the two togther with some Seriously Stunning results! I sure don’t envy brides these coming seasons having to actually pick just one favorite gown! So many beauties can make your head spin & overwhelm even the most level-headed, organized Bride. So here is a list of Princess Ball Gowns by 10 of my favorite designers from last weeks’ Bridal Fashion Shows to help you weed through the masses 😉
And FYI my next post will be a list of my favorite metallic & lace beauties, so keep your eye out for that in a couple days!
Hope y’all enjoy! 💖💖
10. Kate’s Bridal (peaches & cream gown) & Kate’s Bridal (blush & lavender ombre gowns)
Peaches & Cream
Blush & Lavender Ombre Gowns
9. From her debut collection for Fall 2016 By ~ Sabrina Dahan Couture Bridal
(Even though this is her debut, she has worked for Monique Lhuillier for years! Remember her name cause you’ll be hearing it a lot I betcha! Named a ‘designer to watch out for’ by Martha Stewart Magazine ).
8. “Melani” Beaded lace and tulle dress, in ecru And “Monaco” Beaded lace and tulle dress, in gold, ecru or white. by ~ Aire Barcelona
7. Hayley Paige Bridal for JLM Couture
6. Fall 2016 collection By ~ Matthew Christopher Bridal
5. Disney Fairytale Princess Collection By ~ Alfred Angelo
Because No-Body does “Princess Ball Gown” like Disney & Mr. Angelo! Amen!
Aurora & Belle
Cinderella, Elsa & Jasmine
4. From the Fall 2016 Collection By ~ Galia Lahav
3. From the Fall 2016 Collection By ~ Tara LaTour
2. From the Fall 2016 Collection By ~ Romona Keveza
1. From the Fall 2016 Collection By ~ Monique Lhuillier
There ya have it! 😍 Aren’t they Amazing? I keep going back & looking at them lol. You might be wondering where Vera wang or Claire Pettibone are? No worries, they’ll both be in my next post for sure! They just didn’t really have any “Ball Gowns” for this post.
And just as a side note – I know someone(s) might be reading this and not know that 90-95% of these gowns are Not for sale quite yet. The best way to see if they are is to click on the link of the designers name I provided for you above, or go to their website where you can inquire about your favs ☺ 👍
I really hope y’all enjoyed looking at all the pretties today! And remember, always add a lil Dapper to your everyday! 😁 💜 💜 ✌ Til next time.
🌻Lorie Lee 🌻
all photo credits go to the designer in the appropriate link And to TheKnot.com