Happy New Year Everyone!! I truly hope your holiday season was as awesome as mine! May this new year be full of happiness & may your cup (and bouquets) runneth over with many blessings.
As most of you are probably aware, New Year’s & Christmas are the two biggest Wedding/Getting Engaged Holidays of the year second only to Valentine’s Day. So to all newly engaged couples, Congratulations!
This post is my 2nd of 3 for my lists of Favorite Gowns of 2015. I thought it would be easier to split it up this way so I’m not bombarding y’all with this huge list and then you miss half of the pretties I put on it. So, today’s post is going to be my favorite affordable gowns. I can say from personal experience that there aren’t too many things more heartbeaking to a bride-to-be than not being able to afford the gown of your dreams. So go ahead and feel sad for a bit, or as long as you need to. It really is OK to feel bad. Now let’s get up & shake it off. Cause when you see these beauties you’re not even gonna want to look at another gown again! Yes ma’am! So let’s get to the pretties! 🙂
1. Mermaid/Trumpet Lace Embroidered Gown with Sequins. Sold by JJ’s House $379.00 USD.
2. Gown #F14-2548 from The Informal Collection sold by MarysBridal.com
This gown is one of my top 5 favs of all time! I Loooove the illusion sweetheart neckline. Then, Bam! The back of this gown is Killer! And for $488.00 USD it makes it super-awesome!
3. Erez Ovadia “Charlotte” gown from The Provence Collection – Sold by Musewardrobe.com $288.00 USD (I still can’t believe this price!) The perfect Boho Glam dress. Love the ruffles & the floral print on the skirt!
4. Erez Ovadia “Juliette” – The Provence Collection sold on Musewardrobe.com
This dress is so dreamy. Love the 3D floral details & the flow of the tulle skirt! Perfect Boho Chic, Gatsby, Outdoor, Garden Party Wedding Gown. $319.99 USD.
**Side note: I was actually going to put gowns #3 and #4 in my 1st post with the other, more expensive gowns. My jaw hit the floor when I saw how much they really cost! Happy Surprise!**
5. Princess Scoop Neck Floor-Length Chiffon Wedding Dress With Beaded Lace Sequin Appliques on Illusion Neckline.
Sold by JJSHOUSE.COM
$149.95 USD. This dress is just perfect. Just enough detail to make it unique, just the right amount of flow in the skirt. I love that you can really accessorize this with anything you want to create a one-of-a-kind Bridal look of your own!
6. “Siena” by – Donna Morgan $240.00 USD. The crystal and pearl beaded keyhole neckline perfectly accent this glamorous chiffon gown with soft a-line, hankerchief hem skirt. I really love the jeweled neckline on this beauty. I can totally see this gown on an azure beach at sunset!
7. “Colette” by Donna Morgan $280.00 USD. This captivating gown features elegant shoulder drapes and a thoughtfully designed layered skirt in mesh swiss dot. This gown is oh so dreamy! Any bride wearing this would just float around all day! Love!!
8. Beaded Long Sleeve Lace Wedding Dress | White by Vera Wang sold by David’s Bridal Stunningly chic, this beaded lace column gown features all over beaded lace applique detail.
Illusion long sleeve bodice features an alluring v-neckline and v-back $1400.00 USD. Now I realize the price point on this gown is a bit high. But I included it in this post for 2 reasons. One, Just Look At It!! Omg. And two, because at David’s you can put your gown in lay-a-way and pay on it for 6 months. That makes gowns like Vera Wang actually accessible and that to me is Totally Awesome! 🙂
9. Wedding Dress Style #6816
Chandelier Crystal Beaded Straps on the Shoulders with Embroidered Appliques on the Soft Net Gown by – Mori Lee sold @ New York Dress $599.00 USD Omgoodness the beading on this gown is TDF! Modern touches on a soft Romantic flowing gown. Perfect!
10. Janique W974 Sweetheart Bodice Racerback Long Sheath Wedding Gown – sold @ Madame Bridal $458.00 USD. Shimmering floral appliques on mesh accent the sheath silhouette defining the sweetheart bodice with illusion side cutouts which meet beneath the cutout back. Sleek, Sexy & Oh So Fab! This gown has it all and then some! If you’re looking for something totally unique & stunning well this is it baby! If ya can’t tell I like this gown just a lil bit….*so gorgeous*
Well how was that? Can you believe how gorgeous AND affordable these gowns are?? The majority of people in general (myself included at one time) associate good prices with lesser quality and/or materials. Especially when it comes to dressy attire. But if you look, there are really a lot of great designer clothes & dresses to be found. So don’t give up hope! You can have a stunning wedding gown that you don’t need to take out a loan for. I hoped this helped someone on their hunt today! If anyone would like my help in finding a gown, please let me know. And don’t forget to add a Lil Dapper to your Everyday! See you next time! 😊 ✌
Update: 01/12/16 ~ Hi there! I came across a gown today that I meant to include in this list. So I HAD to post an update! This gown is waaaay to gorgeous not to 😆
11. After Six Wedding Dress Style #1048 sold by Love Lush Bridal $299.00 USD.
See! The Illusion Sweetheart Neckline & Back Details! Total *Swoon City*! And under $300 to boot! Ok sweets, that’s it for now. See ya on the flip 😆✌🌼
🌻 Lorie Lee 🌻