Hello my beauties! Welcome to my 2nd installment of gowns from New York Bridal Fashion Week for Fall 2016. Part 1 (if you missed it) was all about the stunning “Princess Ball Gowns” that were shown off by some of my fav designers from their runway shows. This time ’round I’m concentrating on the 2nd biggest fashion trend I noticed. Metallic Lace & Gorgeous Embroidery.
Can we say “Satin, Tulle & Lace Oh My!!”? Honestly, some of these gowns are the most beautiful I have ever seen! Aaaand to make things even sweeter? There’s an awesome selection of color gowns as well! *Swoon Alert* Don’t get me wrong, I love me a Gorgeous Stunning White or Ivory gown as well, especially since those traditions run pretty deep in my family. But there’s just something about a touch of blush or champagne (or Red!) that makes me melt like butter! lol lol. But enough about me, let’s get to the gowns! 💖💖
10. Jenny Packham for David’s Bridal Fall 2016 Wedding Dress Collection
I was ecstatic when I read that our dear Miss Jenny was joining the likes of Zac Posen, & Vera Wang (whom my daughter wore this last Spring) as designers who have teamed up with David’s to make a line of affordable designer gowns! Aaaand, of course, they’re gorgeous! I think even the Dutchess Kate would wear these beauties!
9. Matthew Christopher’s Fall 2016 Collection
These photos do not do these gowns any justice. Every. single. one. is a show stopper in my book! I highly recommend watching the video of this runway show to get a better idea what these gowns really look like.
Click on this link to watch:
TheKnot.com – Matthew Christopher Fall 2016 Video & Photos Totally worth watching!!
8. Lazaro’s Spring 2016 line Lazaro Perez’s latest line is made up of cream and pastel-colored gowns accented with organza lace and floral beaded embellishments. Truly some of his best work yet!
7. David’s Bridal Fall 2016 Wedding Dresses for the Modern Romantic Bride.
I hadn’t planned on including 2 collections from David’s Bridal. But when I saw these awesomely gorgeous creations, I just had to. I’m especially fond of the metallic flower print dress! 💙💙
6. Pnina Tornai Wedding Dress for Fall 2016
~ Finding the balance between sexy and chic just got easier. Pnina Tornai took her signature looks to new heights this season. Bold Brides definitely have plenty to choose from in this collection. Pina has prooved once again why she’s one of the most sought after designers in the world! Modern & Sexy but Timeless & Elegant at the same time. *Major Swoon!* 💖💖
5. Amelia Sposa 2016 Bridal Collection Timeless styles that will enhance an ethereal look that will definitely turn into an instant family heirloom! Simply Stunning Breathtaking gowns. See the whole collection here
Watters changed up its quintessential classic style with modern details for this seasons line. The contemporary flair flirted with timeless lace, ornate beading and classic silhouettes mixed with shades of pink, champagne and gold for some really gorgeous alternatives to the traditional Ivory or White gowns.
The Boldly Bohemian Embroidered Eclectic Gowns from Naeem Khan are nothing short of perfection! From Pink & Golden gowns to the sweetest sheaths, Naeem captured the female spirit in a way that’s hard to define. But you sure can feel it looking at these Stunners!
2. Gala by Galia Lahav Fall 2016 Wedding Dresses Ready-To-Wear Bridal Collection No. 1 “Gala Collection No. 1” Galia Lahav gives brides a wide selection of dreamy dresses inspired by some of the most romantic capitals around the world. The new ready-to-wear bridal line, the label’s first, is not a mere spin-off of the main label. But instead it is an exquisitely developed luxury range that builds on the Galia Lahav aesthetic & couldn’t be more awesomely gorgeous if it tried!
And last but soooo Not least! My Favorite Designer of All Time!
#1. ~ Claire Pettibone ~
Claire Pettibone’s 2016 Fall Collection ” The Gilded Age ” – Exuding old-world opulence and the regal romance of the 19th century, Claire Pettibone’s Fall 2016 wedding dress collection took us back to the age of golden beauty. Pearl details, gold embellishments, heirloom fabrics and exquisite embroidery were modernized with unexpected pops of black and pink with scalloped hemlines and light tulle overlays. Creating a look that’s both unabashedly feminine and decidedly romantic these gowns will undoubtedly stand the test of time.
Wowzzers!! That’s a whole lotta eye candy!! Really though, I did have a lot of fun putting all this together. Even though it took me 4 Days lol!
So I gotta know….which one was your fav?? I have 2 that are tied for 1st place: The Amelia Sposa Ivory & Silver Lace Gown and Claire Pettibone’s Gown “Bijoux” (the 1st one I showed in her line-up).
Well I hope y’all enjoyed looking at all the pretties with me today! 😉 Remember, always add a lil bit of Dapper to your everyday!! See you next time! 💖✌🌹👰
🌻 Lorie Lee 🌻