Hello my lovelies! And Hello Octoberrrrr! It sure got chilly fast over here! Wasn’t it just July? I mean really….lol. Well even though I am definitely a Summer Baby and love the warm weather, I do also love Autumn and all the beautiful colors that come with it! Changing leaves, Apple Orchards, Hay Rides & of course, Halloween 🎃👻 I think I’m pretty lucky that I live in an area that has gorgeous views of the colors changing.
And so Mother Nature as lead me to be inspired today to continue my ‘Color Wedding Gowns’ series with golden gowns for all you goddesses out there 🙂 Now a gold gown would be gorgeous in any season, but I feel Autumn is just such a perfect time to wear one. All those warm golden hues mixing for some pretty fabulous color palettes. Yes please! 💛 So here are 10 of my favorites I picked to share today. Hope y’all like them!
1. Stella York Style #5922 Lace wedding gown from the Stella York classic wedding dresses collection. A beautiful gown in a soft light gold color with golden lace & beading that shimmers from afar $1450 by ~ Essense Designs
2. Floral Printed Sleeveless Floor Length Gown With Bateau Neckline And Gold Blooms $258 by ~ Adrianna Papell
3. Gold Maxi Lace Chiffon Dress with Beads. Long Romantic Dress, Chiffon Evening Dress. MD 10049
$350.00 by ~ MD Sewing Atelier on Etsy
*Bonus – this gown was also featured on Style Me Pretty back in July*
4. “Avalon” A Glittering metallic floral Monet organza over Chantilly lace ballgown, complete with sparkling Swarovski crystal waistband. Optional beaded tulle jacket with metallic embroidery, accented with Swarovski crystals and crystal buttons.
$1300 by ~ Maggie Sottero
5. “Heart’s Desire” Still Life Collection. Pink and Red Roses embroidered on tulle with gold Chantilly lace overskirt lined in pearl silk. $2300 by ~ Claire Pettibone
(This is one of my top 5 favorite gowns of all time! It’s just so Amazing, I can’t even!)
6. Strapless Satin Beaded Bodice Peplum Wedding/Evening Gown $550.00 by ~ Sue Wong at Neiman Marcus
7. Night Moves Style# 6499. Aorable strapless dress is adorned with sequins all over the bodice and skirt. The look is complete with a tulle overlay $378 By ~ Madison James by Allure
8. “Alyeth” Beautiful 3 piece lace wedding dress with gold lace overlay. Set include one corset top, floor length skirt with train and a knee length skirt for reception $759.95
By ~ ieiebridal.com
9. Ella – Vintage Style Gold Polka Dot Tea Length Wedding Dress – Shown with an extra full crinoline (sold separately) for volume or can be worn without for a slimmer look. $375 by ~ Ellana Couture on Etsy
10. Sue Wong W3302 – This strapless dress will add some sparkle to your look for sure! Featuring an embroidered design with sparkling sequins, sparkling band at the empire waist and a fit & flair skirt embroidered with a sheer chiffon fabric for a
Glam, Old Hollywood Air with an Art Deco Flair. Chiffon wrap included $712 at MackTak.com
*Can also be found at MyPrimaBella.com for $350 in limited sizes*
I just had to include this last gown from Claire Pettibone. “Alchemy” is so gorgeous beyond words to me. But being that is costs $5000 I was a bit reluctant. I’m all about helping brides find affordable gowns but this one time I had to make an exception! This dress is Totally TDF! 😁
Well how about those goddess gowns? I am Seriously speechless! So beautiful. Hopefully you all found a gorgeous gown to call all your own or some dapper inspiration for your own unique creation 😁 I think a Gold Wedding Gown is a great way to stay traditional but with a slight twist. What do you think? Is a gold dress too much or a just right mix of traditional meets modern? I’d love to hear your opinion! Have a blessed day & enjoy the rest of your weekend. Just remember, add a lil Dapper to your everyday. See y’all next time 💖💖;)
Credits: All photos credit to the website in the link of that gown unless otherwise stated.
💖Don’t forget to check out my other posts for more Totally Awesome Gorgeous Wedding Attire, Color Palettes & Inspiration Boards! 💖